We armchair quarterbacks are divided on Alabama’s sputtering offensive output. To some it’s as plain as the nose on your face that we need to put in Phillip Sims. To others it’s the coaching. Others still say we need to give Trent Richardson 700 carries per game.
Everyone’s got an opinion, so we wanted to get yours. What if anything needs to be done on the offensive side of the ball?
What's causing Alabama's offensive production problems?
- Other (give your answer in the comments section) (45%, 5 Votes)
- Coach Saban is relying too much on defense to win games (18%, 2 Votes)
- Special teams play is killing drives (9%, 1 Votes)
- Offensive playcalling is too pass-oriented (27%, 3 Votes)
- AJ McCarron is not our best option at quarterback (1%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 11