10. While warming up, Kiel Frazier threw several catch-able balls.
9. Pat Dye says he has nothing to do with how Auburn’s athletic department is run.
8. Their favorite episode of “Perfect Strangers” was on.
7. Spirit the no-depth-perception eagle didn’t attack its reflection, so there won’t be six more weeks of football.
6. The day Jonna Chizik didn’t have any prayer requests.
5. This year’s Nick Saban to the NFL rumor started.
4. Pat Dye turned them on to Southern Pond Management.
3. The Auburn sticker didn’t leave a mark when they peeled it off their car.
2. BOGO on cases of Coor’s Light.
1. When they found out Walmart does give cash back for returned toilet paper, if you have the receipt.
Topics: Auburn Tigers