Alabama is going to have big shoes to fill in replacing AJ McCarron at the quarterback position in 2014. Nick Saban has a lot of options, however. From the experience and athleticism of Blake Sims to the potential and reputation of Jacob Coker, the tools are there for the Crimson Tide offense to put up big numbers.
BamaHammer readers know their football, so we want to hear from you. Put yourself in the tiny, impeccably polished shoes of Nick Saban, and let us know who gets the starting job. Do you go with seniority and stability, or give the reins to a rookie to shake up the offense?
Who will be Alabama's starting quarterback in 2014?
- Other (1%, 5 Votes)
- David Cornwell (7%, 40 Votes)
- Cooper Bateman (8%, 47 Votes)
- Parker McLeod (1%, 3 Votes)
- Alec Morris (4%, 26 Votes)
- Jacob Coker (68%, 400 Votes)
- Blake Sims (11%, 68 Votes)
Total Voters: 589