3 of 3
- Southern Miss at Arkansas State – Alabama football fans, who have rooted for Butch Jones to hold on to a head coaching job, know he is in dire need of this home win.
- Oregon State at Washington State – This should be a West Coast game worth watching as the Pac-2 foes battle for supremacy.
- Arkansas at LSU – What’s not to like about a Saturday night in Tiger Stadium?
- Colorado State at MTSU – It doesn’t much matter now but a Blue Raiders win could maybe improve the Alabama resume later.
- Memphis at Missouri (in St. Louis)- The Tigers are coming off a big win over Kansas State. Missouri QB, Brady Cook is doubtful and without him, this may not be an SEC win.
- Mississippi State at South Carolina – Both teams need a win, but Carolina needs one more to avoid going 1-3 and crushing hopes for a big season.
- Texas at Baylor – Alabama needs the Longhorns to win and keep winning.
- Ohio State at Notre Dame – Two top 10 teams, both considered Playoff contenders is always considered a big game.
College football’s week four will have surprises. What should not surprise anyone would be the Crimson Tide playing up to its potential against Ole Miss.