Keep checking The Houndztooth Message Board for all of your Bama Sports and Recruiting discussions.
Click on the titles to read more of the story.
- Kevin Norwood, Trey DePriest, Landon Collins and Dillon Lee are also honored.
- Nick Saban talks discipline before a Birmingham speech Monday.
- “I respect their football program and what they’ve done as much or more than anyone in the country,” Jones says.
- The Crimson Tide coach speaks to Birmingham’s Monday Morning Quarterback Club to kick off the bye week.
- The Crimson Tide and Tigers will be under the lights of Bryant-Denny Stadium on Nov. 9.
- Nick Saban came to Birmingham to speak with the Monday Morning Quarterback Club.
- Among the home crowd were several elite recruits, including two of the top uncommitted prospects in the country for 2014.
- He leads the Crimson Tide with 59 tackles and 5.5 tackles for loss.
- He took his first career interception back 89 yards for a touchdown.
- In case you missed it this weekend, check out the images from the Tennessee at Alabama football game this Saturday
- “I always talk about the opportunity we’ve created for ourselves by what we’ve done to this point and the challenges we have ahead and our focus needs to be on improving, maintaining focus and discipline so that we can improve,” Saban said. “We need to because I think a couple of these teams that are ranked pretty high up there, we have to play between now and the end of the season. How we do week in and week out is going to determine where we end up, which is the most important thing.”
- The Alabama softball team concluded its fall season with a pair of victories over West Alabama Sunday. The Crimson Tide won the first game 11-1 in five innings and the second game 7-1. “I thought we pitched well, and the ball was moving,” said head coach Patrick Murphy. “West Alabama has a good team. In the second game, I was really happy to see the four lefties in our lineup in a row do something. We need those lefties to do something against a pitcher with movement.”
- Players of the week for the Tennessee game.
- Interview with Kevin Norwood after the Tennessee victory
- Interview with AJ McCarron after the Tennessee victory
- Interview with Landon Collins after the Tennessee victory
- Game Highlights: Tennessee
- On the Sideline with Robert Lester
- On the Sideline with Terrence Cody
- Post-Game Analysis: Tennessee