Keep checking The Houndztooth Message Board for all of your Bama Sports and Recruiting discussions.
Click on the titles to read more of the story.
- Not much changed from Monday’s workout, in terms of personnel.
- Cornerback Bradley Sylve looked strong again on his sprained ankle. It’s coming up on three weeks since the injury and he’s cutting and moving well on the foot.
- Running back Jalston Fowler also looked good and wore a regular jersey two weeks after his concussion against Tennessee.
- Reserve quarterback Parker McLeod is wearing the No. 8 jersey as the scout-team player mimicking LSU’s Zach Mettenberger.
- ESPN to take a look inside the Alabama program Wednesday.
- The 30-minute interview airs at 7 p.m. CT on Fox Sports 1.
- SEC and national officiating coordinator Rogers Redding won’t comment about Auburn linebacker Anthony Swain’s “injury” against Arkansas.
- Surveying the Heisman odds, polls and asking a former winner about AJ McCarron’s odds at winning.
- Denzell Devall has been looking forward to playing a big part in this game for a very long time.
- A survey of second-hand ticket prices entering Saturday’s Alabama-LSU game.
- It was just as busy in Baton Rouge as it was at Alabama on Monday.
- AJ McCarron touches on a number of topics entering the 7 p.m. Saturday visit from LSU.
Baseball Wraps Up Fall With Crimson and Gray World Series
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – For the sixth and final week of the Alabama baseball fall workouts, the Crimson Tide will play the Crimson and Gray World Series. The series begins on Tuesday with first pitch scheduled at 3:30 p.m. from Sewell-Thomas Stadium. The series continues on Wednesday, with first pitch also at 3:30 p.m., and the Crimson and Gray World Series and the fall schedule wraps up on Friday with first pitch slated for 6:05 p.m.
Mikey White, Ben Moore, Mathew Goodson, Cary Baxter, Jay Shaw, Austen Smith, Hunter Webb, Georgie Salem, Justin Kamplain, Nick Eicholtz, Tyler Adams, Jon Keller, Matt Salom, J.C. Wilhite, Thomas Burrows, Taylor Poe, Tyler Adams,Trevor Sprowl and Steven Cole.
Daniel Cucjen, Kyle Overstreet, Casey Hughston, Taylor Propst, Chance Vincent, William Elliott, Geoffrey Bramblett,Colton Freeman, Ray Castillo, Will Haynie, Ryan Blanchard, Jonathan Hess, Spencer Turnbull, Tucker Hawley, Riley Colburn, Anthony Sherlag and Mike Oczypok.
Starting pitching matchups
Tuesday Tyler Adams vs. Geoffrey Bramblett
Wednesday Thomas Burrows vs. Tucker Hawley
Friday Justin Kamplain vs. Spencer Turnbull
In addition to the Crimson and Gray World Series, the Alabama Grand Slammers will host a golf tournament on Thursday, Nov. 7 at the Ol’ Colony Golf Course. The shotgun start tournament will begin at noon and coaches and players from the Alabama baseball team will be participating in the event. To register for the tournament, please contact Grand Slammers President Ron Hughston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fans are invited to visit “The Joe” and enjoy all three games of the Crimson and Gray World Series as all games are open to the public and free of charge. With the new seating area in right field, fans are encouraged to come out to Sewell-Thomas Stadium and watch practices and scrimmages from the new plaza seating area beyond the right field fence.
Get all the latest information on the team by following AlabamaBSB on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.
Crimson and Gray World Series Schedule
Tuesday, Nov. 5 3:30 p.m. – first pitch
Wednesday, Nov. 6 3:30 p.m. – first pitch
Thursday, Nov. 7 Noon – Grand Slammers Golf Tournament
Friday, Nov. 8 6:05 p.m. – first pitch
Story from RollTide.com
- One-On-One with AJ McCarron
- One-On-One with Denzel Devall
- One-On-One with Ryan Kelly
- Halloween Extravaganza 2013
- Women’s basketball defeats West Alabama 73-31
- Highlights of Bama’s Win over West Georgia
- Coach Grant Press Conference After West Georgia
- Coach Murphy Wraps Up the Fall Season on the Crimson Tide Connection
- Coach Gaspard Visits the Crimson Tide Connection