Keep checking The Houndztooth Message Board for all of your Bama Sports and Recruiting discussions.
Click on the titles to read more of the story.
- Great read on Landon and his recruitment process.
- Mississippi State University and Texas A&M are scheduled to kickoff at 2:30 p.m., but the larger audience is expected to tune in at 7 p.m. when the first-ranked Crimson Tide take on the 13th-ranked Tigers in what’s already being billed as the “Game of the Century.”
- Alabama is expected to host dozens of elite recruits for the game, including at least 30 players ranked among 247Sports’ Top 247 prospects in the nation.
- The longest touchdown of the wide receiver’s celebrated college career put Alabama ahead to stay in the fourth quarter.
- When Alabama walked into LSU’s Tiger Stadium on November 8, 2008, the Crimson Tide found itself in unfamiliar territory in more ways than one.
- It’s the third such award in which Mosley is a semifinalist.
- After seeing Oregon, Auburn, Florida State and even Ball State declare “We Want Bama” with signs and crowd chants this season, Crimson Tide fans now finally have an easy and wearable response to opposing fanbases ready to take on the top-ranked Tide.
- Richardson’s 34-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter of Alabama’s 21-0 win over LSU in the 2011 BCS championship game was the only TD scored by either team in two meetings that year.
- After struggling through the first half of the year, the Crimson Tide sophomore is heating up at the right time.
- In a game that would end without a touchdown, Eric Reid’s play was monumental.
- This week on the Alabama Football Podcast, AL.com Tuscaloosa Bureau reporter Ben Flanagan joins me to discuss the week’s biggest headlines, discuss the latest on the Nick Saban-to-Texas rumors, and break down the importance of this weekend’s showdown between Alabama and LSU.
- Facing a fourth-and-1 at the Alabama 26-yard-line, Les Miles had a decision to make. He took a timeout to weigh his options, and what happened next would further cement the coach’s legacy at LSU as the Mad Hatter.
- A look back at the day that helped mold Nick Saban’s coaching career.
- The Alabama men’s basketball team will play its first game of the 2013-14 regular season when it travels to Dallas to square off against the Oklahoma Sooners on Friday, Nov. 8, at 4 p.m. CT in American Airlines Center (Home to the Dallas Mavericks).
- The women’s basketball team opens its 2013-14 campaign on Friday, taking on the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in McKenzie Arena. The game is slated to tip off at 6:30 p.m. CT.
- Senior right-handed pitcher Tucker Hawley threw a complete-game, four-hit shutout as the Gray team posted a 1-0 win over the Crimson squad in game two of the Crimson and Gray World Series. The Gray team is 2-0 in the series after winning Tuesday’s game one by a score of 7-6. The final game of the three-game Crimson and Gray World Series will Friday night with first pitch scheduled for 6:05 p.m.