Keep checking The Houndztooth Message Board for all of your Bama Sports and Recruiting discussions.
Click on the titles to read more of the story.
- The Crimson Tide added a big one to the 2014 class when Da’Shawn Hand (VA) committed to Alabama over Florida and Michigan.
- If the Iron Bowl were played this weekend, Alabama would be heavily favored to defeat Auburn according to oddsmaker Danny Sheridan.
- A look at several key factors in Saturday’s game in Starkville.
- Looking at tomorrow’s 6:45 p.m. showdown between the Crimson Tide and Bulldogs from all of the angles.
- Alabama football faces Mississippi State on the road Saturday. Here’s how to watch, hear or follow the game online.
- Five quick questions with the Jackson Clarion-Ledger entering Saturday night.
- On this week’s episode of Hey Coach! head coach Nick Saban discusses Alabama’s big win over LSU and their upcoming game against Mississippi State.
- McCarron is 34-2 as a starter at Alabama and holds the program record for most passing yards (7,997) and touchdown passes (68).
- AL.com recruiting reporters Mike Herndon and Matt Scalici break down what the five-star DE’s commitment means for Alabama.
- Mack Brown responds to more questions about his future Friday morning.
- The crimson hat has been revealed, the congratulatory texts blasted, the barbecue eaten. Now that Da’Shawn Hand has announced where he plans to play football next year, it’s time to get back to the business of playing the rest of this season.
- The Tide will sign the No. 1 class according to Rivals.com for the sixth time in the last seven years.
- It involves the difference between smart and dumb players.
- Alexis Osorio (Riverside, Calif.) has signed a National Letter of Intent to play for the Crimson Tide head softball coach Patrick Murphy announced Thursday. “Lexi and her family were a perfect fit for us,” Murphy said. “She is going to be a pitcher that our defense is going to love to play behind.” The Tide’s first signee of the early period, Osorio is a right handed pitcher who held opponents to a school record .145 batting average in 2013.
- University of Alabama women’s golf coach Mic Potter signed the nation’s consensus No. 1 recruit to a national letter of intent on Thursday with Nicole Morales inking with the Crimson Tide.