The Alabama Crimson Tide dominated college football, so it’s no surprise Bama is about to dominate the NFL Draft. But before that happens, you need some shirts.
Alabama might have as many as eight players get their name called on Thursday night during the first round of the NFL Draft.
DeVonta Smith, Mac Jones, Patrick Surtain and Jaylen Waddle are all locks. Then, Najee Harris and Christian Barmore, Landon Dickerson, Alex Leatherwood and Dylan Moses have all appeared in the top 32 picks of multiple mock drafts.
But after dominating the 2020 college football season, it isn’t much of a surprise that the Crimson Tide are going to dominate the NFL Draft.
And no matter where these players go, we know you’ll always remember them in white and crimson.
Which is why you’re going to love the latest shirt designs from BreakingT. Check them out below.
- Officially licensed by the University of Alabama and the NFL Players Association.
- Black, white, gray, tan and brown print. Available in three styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in cardinal. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in cardinal. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in cardinal. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.