John Metchie won the Iron Bowl for the Alabama Crimson Tide and then hit em with the Cobra Kai. So our friends at BreakingT created a must-have shirt.
A comeback win in the Iron Bowl? That’s pretty sweet for Alabama fans. Thanks to Bryce Young and John Metchie, the Tide’s National Championship hopes are still alive and well.
It took four overtime periods – and a great route from Metchie – but Alabama pulled out the win and Metchie pulled out an amazing celly.
The Cobra Kai.
Of course there was a story behind it, too. The Cobra Kai is usually Jameson Williams’ go-to, but he was ejected for targeting.
After that, Auburn players Smoke Monday and Oscar Chapman pulled out the celebration.
Metchie might not have struck first, but sometime’s the last shot is the one that comes the hardest.
Which is why you need BreakingT’s latest t-shirt. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of John Metchie III and the University of Alabama, as part of BreakingT’s RAMP offering.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather crimson. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in crimson. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in crimson. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.