Rep your favorite Alabama Crimson Tide basketball players in the NCAA Tournament with the latest releases from BreakingT.
BreakingT’s RAMP offerings allow fans to get officially licensed gear of their favorite college athletes. Their latest drop is centered around the Alabama Crimson Tide basketball team – and it comes just in time for March Madness to begin.
They’ve just released 16 name and number shirts for the following athletes:
- Keon Ellis (#14)
- Nimari Burnett (#25)
- Jahvon Quinerly (#13)
- Adam Cottrell (#30)
- Alex Tchikou (#35)
- Britton Johnson (#21)
- Charles Bediako (#10)
- Darius Miles (#2)
- Delaney Heard (#12)
- Jaden Quinerly (#24)
- JD Davison (#3)
- Jusaun Holt (#1)
- Juwan Gary (#4)
- Noah Gurley (#0)
- Tyler Barnes (#15)
- Jaden Shackelford (#5)
Celebrate the Tide and Wear The Moment™️! Collection includes products that are officially licensed by the University of Alabama and select student-athletes. Use code BT30 for 30% off $125+ orders.
- Officially licensed by the University of Alabama and the individual player.
- For more information on College Athlete NIL product visit: BreakingT’s Real-time Athlete Merchandising Program (RAMP).
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in crimson. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in crimson. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Front and back print.
- Designed & screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.